Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team!
Caregiving Careers in Lafayette, IN and Surrounding Cities
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Welcome to Home Instead!
No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care. A Candidate:
- MUST be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- MUST be available to work every-other weekend OR every Saturday OR every Sunday
- MUST complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- MUST possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance
- MUST possess the ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- MUST possess the ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or end of life care
Home Instead of Lafayette, IN Wages
- Starting Hourly Pay for a CAREGiver Position.
- Hourly Pay for a CAREGiver Position after 90 days.
CNA, HHA, etc. Starting
- Starting Hourly Pay for a CNA, HHA, etc.
CNA, HHA, etc.
- Hourly Pay for a CNA, HHA, etc. after 90 days.
Why Choose Home Instead of Lafayette, IN?
Emergency on-call services 24 hrs per day
Lead CAREGiver positions available that guarantee 36 hrs/week plus a higher wage
Weekly pay with a daily pay option!
Primary care health benefit and life insurance available
Starting wage of $11.50/hr with a $0.50 increase after 90 days of employment. Rates are increased for CNA and HHAs and skill levels- Up to $16.50/hr
Ashley found Home Instead through an online job ad. She loves working for Home Instead because after being a stay at home mom for 10 years, she felt that the primary skills she had experience in were patience and compassion. In looking for a career, she found that those virtues aligned perfectly with the role of a CAREGiver at Home Instead!
Duties Of A CAREGiver℠ Include
Assistance with ambulation
Assistance with bathing, dressing and incontinence care
Our Key Players
Chris & Cheri Irons
Director of Community Relations
Serving Lafayette and Surrounding Areas
Serving Alamo, Ambia, Battle Ground, Boswell, Brookston, Buck Creek, Buffalo, Burnettsville, Camden, Chalmers, Clarks Hill, Colfax, Crawfordsville, Cutler, Dayton, Delphi, Earl Park, Flora, Forest, Fowler, Frankfort, Idaville, Ladoga, Lafayette, Michigantown, Monon, Monticello, Montmorenci, Mulberry, New Market