Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team!
Caregiving Careers in Lafayette, IN and Surrounding Cities
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Welcome to Home Instead!
No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Home Instead of Lafayette, IN Wages
- Starting Hourly Pay for a CAREGiver Position.
- Hourly Pay for a CAREGiver Position after 90 days.
CNA, HHA, etc. Starting
- Starting Hourly Pay for a CNA, HHA, etc.
CNA, HHA, etc.
- Hourly Pay for a CNA, HHA, etc. after 90 days.
Employment Benefits provided by Home Instead of Lafayette, IN
Supplemental Insurance from Aflac™
Verizon & Sprint Discounts
“I’ve been with the Lafayette Home Instead for almost 2 years. I absolutely love the job and love my clients! I’m so blessed to work for a wonderful company!”
– Christina S, CAREGiver
Duties Of A CAREGiver℠ Include
Meals and Nutrition
Hospice Care Support Services
24 Hour and Live-In Care
Our Key Players
Chris & Cheri Irons
Serving Lafayette and Surrounding Areas
Serving Alamo, Ambia, Battle Ground, Boswell, Brookston, Buck Creek, Buffalo, Burnettsville, Camden, Chalmers, Clarks Hill, Colfax, Crawfordsville, Cutler, Dayton, Delphi, Earl Park, Flora, Forest, Fowler, Frankfort, Idaville, Ladoga, Lafayette, Michigantown, Monon, Monticello, Montmorenci, Mulberry, New Market